War Of The Worlds Screener

Million Dollar Baby Screener

Madagascar Screener

The Village Screener


Malena Academy Score

Cold Mountain Academy Score


There are 2 types of screeners:
(1) Academy - distributed for Oscar or Emmy consideration
(2) Pre-release - distributed to media/reviewers


Monday, March 13, 2006

Cinderella Man Academy Screener

This is the lastest addition to my collection and marks my first Academy screener for the 2005 year.

I usually get screeners after the award season is over and the production DVD's have been released - when things start to die down a bit. This particular one I got on eBay, which is becoming increasingly harder to find screener DVD's. Luckily, I live near Los Angeles and am able to find screeners at record/CD shows and swap meets.

Comments on "Cinderella Man Academy Screener"

 

post a comment